This brilliant system just fits brilliant in a R44...Ready with the mounting..
HEre are the specification:
The AvMap EKP IV features a 7" color LCD display, brilliant and sunlight-viewable, batteries sold separately.
Thanks to the new menu keys that strategically positioned along the sides of the new case, the unit can operate in Portrait and Landscape mode.
EKP-IV utilizes a Compact Flash (CF) memory card preloaded with Software and Maps.
The Cartography covers Jeppesen data for Europe + Africa. The EKP includes Jeppesen's database with hundreds of ICAO airports as well as over 2000 European ULM Airfields and Heliports
The advanced navigation software offers some unique functions:
- Full flight planning capability (up to 15 flight plans of up to 100 legs each) - Approaching waypoint alarm
- Multiple views: Full or split HSI screens with data fields, nav data or full map view
- Importing and exporting of flight plans, waypoints and routes directly from EKP to the PC
- Land elevation: a color coded map shows info on the terrain altitude.
- Trip computer with: fuel, winds, timers
- Editable checklists
- Full simulator functions
- Integration with other onboard navigation systems: autopilot, GPS, external antenna
- Low Airways (a.k.a Victor Airways in the USA) included
- TAWS : Terrain Awareness and Warning System
- Collision Avoidance : Compatible with ZAON PCAS XRX
- Practical full NAVDATA page, to get all the info you need at once.
- Picture Management : Load your photos up to fullscreen size and assign them to an airport
|Price:||€926 + VAT|